Mobil Vacuoline™ 1400 Series oils are extra high performance lubricants specifically designed to satisfy the requirements of machine tools that use one oil for both hydraulic systems and way lubrication. They are formulated using high quality mineral base oils and a unique additive technology that provides excellent lubricity properties to eliminate stick-slip and chatter of heavily loaded and vertical box ways. They exhibit a high degree of oxidation and thermal stability that increases the service life and helps keep lubricated surfaces clean and free from corrosion or deposits that could detract from finished parts quality and accuracy. Mobil Vacuoline 1400 Series oils provide the optimum balance between these divergent requirements. These products are the result of an innovative technology to meet the low frictional properties required to assure acceptable production levels of quality parts with minimum downtime in today's high output machine tools. They exhibit the ability to inhibit oxidation and the formation of lacquers and deposits on ways and in hydraulic systems while providing excellent load-carrying performance to control component wear and extend equipment service life.
Mobil Vacuoline™ 1400 Series
Lubricante de alto performance con aditivos ideales vehículos con carga pesada.
Tipos de viscosidades
Propiedades y beneficios potenciales
The Mobil Vacuoline 1400 Series oils have been developed to provide an extra margin of machinery protection by satisfying the requirements of
hydraulic systems while meeting the stringent demands of the ways. Their outstanding oxidation and thermal stability characteristics improve
machine cleanliness and reduce the needs for frequent maintenance services. The dual purpose nature does not compromise either hydraulic
system performance or the stick-slip or chatter of ways allowing their effective use in both systems while reducing the potential negative effects
of cross contamination of lubricants and water or water-based coolants.
- Low Frictional Characteristics.
- Oxidation and Thermal Stability.
- Rust and Corrosion Protection .
- Water and Water-Based Separability.
- Adhesive Properties.
- Load-Carrying Properties
- Multi-metal Compatibility.
- Dual Purpose Design.
Ventajas y beneficios potenciales
- Eliminates stick-slip and chatter of ways. Improves precision of parts. Provides consistent good work piece finish.
- Allows extension of service intervals. Reduces deposit and sludge formation. Keeps equipment lubricated surfaces clean.
- Maintains excellent finish on ways. Reduces maintenance for rust and corrosion removal.
- Reduces the negative effects of these materials on working surfaces. Enhances aqueous coolant batch life and performance. Facilitates removal of water and water-based coolants from hydraulic systems and enhances service life.
- Resists wash-off from ways. Protects surfaces from rust and corrosion. Assures consistent parts finish and accuracy.
- Reduce wear. Extend equipment life.
- Provides protection of ferrous and non-ferrous components.
- Eliminates concerns of cross contamination and product mis-application. Reduces need of extra product.
• Machine tools with a common system for hydraulics and way lubrication
• Applications where cross-contamination of way lube with hydraulic oil can result in poor performance • Machinery with separate systems for ways and hydraulics where one oil is desirable for both systems
• Areas where conventional mineral based lubricants are not adequately protecting way surfaces
Mobil Vacuoline 1409
Copper Strip Corrosion, 3 h, 100 C, Rating, ASTM D1301B
Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92218
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D4458.57
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D44568
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97-6
Rust Characteristics, Procedure A, ASTM D665PASS
Viscosity Index, ASTM D227096