The Mobil Vactra™ Oil Numbered Series are premium-quality slideway lubricants specifically designed to meet the requirements for accuracy, aqueous coolant separability, and equipment protection of precision machine tools. The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series is carefully formulated from high-quality base stocks and performance balanced with an advanced additive system that provides controlled frictional properties, compatibility with aqueous metal working fluids and corrosion protection of parts and equipment. The unique additive package provides exceptional frictional properties on a wide variety of way materials, including steel on steel and steel on polymer, reducing stick-slip and chatter. This allows smooth, uniform motion at design travel speeds enhancing machine productivity and accuracy helping to prolong tool life and enhance surface finish. The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series has been optimized to provide separability from many aqueous coolants while minimizing the corrosive effects of high pH coolants on lubricated surfaces.
Mobil Vactra™ Oil Numbered Series
Aceite de calidad premium para proteger la corrosión en máquinas.
Tipos de viscosidades
Propiedades y beneficios potenciales
The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series has been developed and specifically designed to provide an extra margin of machinery protection by
satisfying the stringent demands of slide ways. The oils exhibit excellent lubricity and load-carrying performance contributing significantly to
improving the production of quality parts. The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series provides separability from many water and aqueous coolants
reducing the potential negative effects of cross contamination which helps to enhance the service life and performance of both the lubricant and
- Controlled Frictional Characteristics.
- Multi-material Capabilities.
- Water and Aqueous Coolant Separability.
- Long Term Rust and Corrosion Protection.
Ventajas y beneficios potenciales
- Helps eliminate stick slip; allows consistently accurate machining.
- Suitable for a wide range of way material combinations allowing for product consolidation.
- Helps improve the life and performance of many aqueous coolant.
- Prevents removal of lubricant from critical surfaces.
- Helps reduce the deterioration of sliding surfaces in the presence of water and aqueous coolants.
Mobil Vactra Oil N° 4
ISO Viscosity Grade220
cSt @ 40 C, ASTM D445221
Flash Point, ASTM D92, °C240
Pour Point, ASTM D97, °C-3
Copper Strip Corrosion, ASTM D 130C, 3 h1B
Rust Protection, ASTM D 665BPass
FZG Load Support, ISO 14635, Fail Stage13